Running & Race Results 2014

This is the part 2 of my Walk, Run, 5K and More Race Results I did in 2013, this year I don't have to start off walking, so its running & race results :).

My plan for 2014 Spring/Summer/Fall is to run a 5k, 10k & Half Marathon, I am pretty confident running a 5K so the main goal will be run it faster than I did in 2013.

2/15/2014 I did my first outdoor run for 2014, 32 degree weather with tons of snow on the ground, did 1.5 miles, will be increasing that weekly upto 3.2miles, then I will be focussing on time.
Plan to run 3 times per week, Sat, Sun & Wednesdays.

2014 Race Schedule 
Sunday March 9 - RMHA Healthy Minds, Healthy Bodies 5K - Bronx, NY
This will be more of a tune-up run, may bring the family to run this one with me.
Won't be doing this run, still freezing cold in NYC with a possibility of SNOW!

Saturday May 10th, St. Vincent's Hospital 5K - Harrison, NY
I did this run in 2013, ran it in 32 Minutes, this year the goal is 25 minutes!
26:13, fell short of my 25 minute goal but still knocked of 6 minutes off my time, which is awesome!

Saturday, June 7, Rockwood Ramble 10k - Sleepy Hollow, NY
My first official 10k Race.

10th Annual Westchester Medical Center Running Festival! - Sunday, October 12th.
Half Marathon 13.1 Miles on the Bronx River Parkway!

More Races maybe added......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SPONSORS


The Weight Loss Game Plan
My eBook that gives you a step by step exercise and diet guide to lose fat and my 80 pound weight loss journey.

Click Here to view the journey and to buy the eBook, only $2.99

ADVERTISE / BECOME A SPONSOR


Become a sponsor for as little as $5 per month, contact me for more details.
Eric2Fit @ gmail.com