About Me

My name is Eric, live and work in NY, I am 32 yrs old, July 2013 I will be 33, been a bigger guy most of my life, but always been comfortable with it. I decided to do this challenge after starting getting uncomfortable with the amount of weight I was gradually gaining year after year.



So on February 3rd, 2013 I got on the scale and it said 297 lbs, WTF! Couldn't believe I had let myself get that big, 250's was my highest weight before.

I immediately started a diet, after a week I weighed in again, weight was still 297 WTF!, so I got on the scale with my son EJ (30 lbs) the scale still said 297, then I realized I needed a new scale.

On the new scale my weight was 272.5 lbs, a lot better than 297 but I was already worked up and wanted to lose the weight so I started out on my journey.

As I stated earlier, I have been on many diets and I always seem to get uninterested after a few weeks, a month, 3 months. I have finally come to the realization that this is going to have to be a long term thing to get the results I need. No more 30 pounds in 30 days type of a plan :).

The journey begins:



Contact me if you have any questions.

Here is the video about me/the challenge.



Please come along leave your comments and tips, I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SPONSORS


The Weight Loss Game Plan
My eBook that gives you a step by step exercise and diet guide to lose fat and my 80 pound weight loss journey.

Click Here to view the journey and to buy the eBook, only $2.99

ADVERTISE / BECOME A SPONSOR


Become a sponsor for as little as $5 per month, contact me for more details.
Eric2Fit @ gmail.com