Lose Weight - 3rd Quarter 05/05/2013 - 06/15/2013

3rd Quarter Goal - Lose 22.5 lbs


Starting weight: 235 lbs

So I missed my 2nd Quarter goal by 2.5 lbs, to compensate for that I will try to lose 22.5 lbs for this quarter, which would put me at 212.5 lbs.
I have changed my weigh-in day from Thursday mornings to Saturday mornings, which will mean no partying on Friday nights, so I will have to make up for that on Saturday nights :).
I am also doing my meal plans bi-weekly now, instead of weekly I think it would be beneficial if I stick to plan for 2 weeks at a time. Here is a sample meal plan, I will most likely create a page dedicated to meal plans soon:
Breakfast: 2 Boiled Eggs, Snack: Planters Peanut (individual packs), Lunch: Protein/Meal Replacement Shake, Snack: Apple or any fruit (sometimes x2), Dinner: Callaloo or Collard Greens with crackers



Week 1 - Q3: Just to switch things up I am doing my workouts in the mornings now, so 5am wakeup get to the gym. 1 hour cardio. I had a office party on Wednesday had to drink Hennessy, then I had a anniversary dinner on Friday at a Brazilian Steakhouse, had to eat the meat. Ran 5K Saturday morning. LOST: 3.1 lbs


Week 2 - Q3: Same diet / workout plan as Week 1. LOST: 4.8 lbs ... I think I could of lost more if I didn't go out for beers after work Friday (yesterday), but its all good, still a really good number!

Week 3 - Q3: Same workout plan, out at 5am, but going to change diet, yogurt for breakfast sounds good. LOST: 4.7 lbs 
Just hit a milestone, 50 lbs in 15 weeks ... WOW!!! I am very happy, started out this journey at 272.5, I am now 222.4, still got a long way to go but it feels great! Celebrating tonight!!!

Week 4 - Q3: Same diet as W3 - Q3... Greek yogurt for breakfast, peanut/fruit snacks, chicken salad for lunch, tuna and crackers for dinner. Evening workouts. LOST: 1.9 lbs.
This was a tough week for the challenge, memorial day weekend, plus I was celebrating my 50lb weight loss, then Friday 5/31 went out for a friends B-Day, had a few beers and some wings. Saturday 6/1 drove to DC, had one of the best burgers ever at Dave and Busters, Philly Cheese Steak Burger!!! WOW!, had a whole lot of fun this past week and ate a lot things I probably shouldn't have but now I have to put in the extra work to make sure I have a good week 5!

Week 5 - Q3: I must purge my body of all that good food I ate last week, Belvita for breakfast, fruit snack, protein shake for lunch, peanut snack and a green smoothie for dinner. AM/PM workouts. LOST: 6.0 lbs.

Very happy and surprised by the weight loss! After eating what I did last week, I was hoping for 3 lbs, to double that is awesome! So I only need to lose 2.5 lbs next week to meet my goal, I have already lost 20 lbs in 5 weeks, WOW!....

Week 6 - Q3: Exact same diet and work out plan as week 5, would like to have another big week, which will help me meet my 4Q and overall goal. LOST: 0 lbs.
I am very disappointed in my week, but it was all self inflicted, I deviated from the meal plan 5 times this week and skipped 1 day of workouts.
Lesson learned: you must not only have a plan but you must STICK TO IT!

Reviewing the entire quarter, it was pretty good LOST 20.5 lbs, my current weight is now 214.5 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SPONSORS


The Weight Loss Game Plan
My eBook that gives you a step by step exercise and diet guide to lose fat and my 80 pound weight loss journey.

Click Here to view the journey and to buy the eBook, only $2.99

ADVERTISE / BECOME A SPONSOR


Become a sponsor for as little as $5 per month, contact me for more details.
Eric2Fit @ gmail.com