Shortcut to size 12 week program



To get the complete details on this program, as well as the complete FREE 12 week workout click here

Program starts Sunday January 5, 2014

Starting Weight: 197lbs

Had a nice holiday season, packed on a few pounds but confident I will shed the fat and hit a new low, my goal is to get to 180 lbs.

The program consists of 3 Phases, 4 weeks each. I will be updating my this page with weight  and feedback during and after each phase.

PHASE 1 January 5 – 31, 2014: 
188.5 lbs after Week 1, I hate Boiled Eggs for breakfast, Chicken with brown rice for lunch and a smoothie for dinner. I think there was a lot of water weight in my initial weigh-in at 197lbs.
I will adjust my diet, I can take a bit more carbs and protein to help build my body since I am so close to my goal weight.
190 lbs Week 3: 188.5 The first week was a lot of water weight, body stabilized right after that, I guess I was adjusting to not eating all that holiday crap.

CANCELLED! 
I decided to stop this program after the first 4 weeks, I think this program is great however I feel I would be better served by doing a full body workout, where I am hitting the major muscle groups 3 times a week instead of just 1..... 
New program will start Sunday February 9th 2014.... 22 Weeks Strength & Mass Builder




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SPONSORS


The Weight Loss Game Plan
My eBook that gives you a step by step exercise and diet guide to lose fat and my 80 pound weight loss journey.

Click Here to view the journey and to buy the eBook, only $2.99

ADVERTISE / BECOME A SPONSOR


Become a sponsor for as little as $5 per month, contact me for more details.
Eric2Fit @ gmail.com