MOTIVATION

Need some motivation, check these and other videos on YouTube









Fit2Fat2Fit - This guy is great, I watched him gain weight and lose it all in 1 year, really made me realize I can do it. I also see a lot similarities in his fat stage and mine :).


Another great weightloss story.


Ladies you can do it too!



Check out this video, it will keep you motivated!



I would also recommend searching on YouTube "Weight Loss Transformation" and "Weight Loss Journey", this gave me tons of individuals just like me that lost weight and really kept me believing I can do it.
Youtube playlist search

Add your comments and or suggestions below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SPONSORS


The Weight Loss Game Plan
My eBook that gives you a step by step exercise and diet guide to lose fat and my 80 pound weight loss journey.

Click Here to view the journey and to buy the eBook, only $2.99

ADVERTISE / BECOME A SPONSOR


Become a sponsor for as little as $5 per month, contact me for more details.
Eric2Fit @ gmail.com